Hi Guys! I can’t believe that we’ve completed the 2018 and its 2019 already. Can I still greet everyone a Happy New Year? We’re almost halfway January, hooray for that! As we welcome 2019, we’re also considering that we want to change something in our lives it’s either, your lifestyle, goals in life, your faith or even your hairstyle.
I know this is very uncommon for others, but have you ever thought of changing your social media feed? Well if you ask me, I just did recently with my Instagram account. It made me decide when I bumped in to someone else’s feed and I felt instant envious of how beautiful her gallery is. It is visually appealing; more likely, you’ll immediately hit the follow button. As a blogger, one of my goal this 2019 is to gain more followers. I think that having a themed feed is just one of the strategies to increase your followers.
I purposely write this entry for me to share you some tips on how to achieve a Themed Instagram Feed because I am feeling extra happy on how my IG gallery came up with.
1. CHOOSE A THEME. First and the most important thing to consider. Your chosen theme is what your Instagram feed will look overall. This will reflect your personality. It can be grunge, boho, girly, minimal, dark or white. I’ve chosen black and white as a theme. I want my feed to be at least simple and minimal.
2. GET INSPIRATION. I usually get ideas from Pinterest and to bloggers I am following. But when it comes with my own idea, I ask myself what photo I would love to take. I am more in to fashion, food and photography.
3. TAKING PHOTO. Once you’ve chosen a theme and getting some inspiration, it’ll be easy for you to take photo. But make sure to be picky. If it’s blurry and grainy, ditch it and take another photo until you get a clear shot. It will be also A+ if you have a beautiful subject.
4. STICK WITH ONE FILTER. Using filter can make your photo looks prettier. There are so many apps you can use out there. And the most popular of all is VSCO(tell me if I am wrong). You can play it around until you get satisfied of what filter you like and stick with it. Using the same filter all the time can keep the same vibe in your feed. And of course, the filter now I am using all the time is black and white.
5. BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN. The key in achieving all these tips is to be creative and having fun of what you’re doing. To be honest, it’s a challenge for me to maintain my themed feed and need to exert some efforts but I am enjoying it. When I look at my IG gallery, I am falling in love with it.
For those who are planning to achieve a themed Instagram feed, my simple tips are up there and I hope that I helped you out here on how to be consistent with your feed. If you have done the same, feel free to leave your IG profile account link so I can check it out and let us follow each other.