If there’s a time machine and if I have given a chance to go back, I’ll definitely go back in the 90s. There’s so much to appreciate in this decade.
The decade when……
- I played pogs, teks, chinese garter, taguan (hide and seek) and other street games.
- I spent my baon on buying paper dolls or if I don’t have extra money to buy one, I use to make my own paper doll using a cardboard paper.
- I didn’t have Game Boy but I had Brick Game given by my Dad.
- I’ve watched cartoons like, Sailor Moon, Ghost Fighter, Dragon Ball Z, X-Men and Ninja Turtles. Sentais like Mask Man, Bioman and Power Rangers.
- I listened to the songs of Spice, Girls, Backstreet Boys, and NSYNC in the cassette tape.
- I’ve watched movies by renting VHS tapes and played it on VHS Player.
- And even fashion has no exception, wore crop top, chokers, full of denim, combat and elevated shoes.
No doubt, I have an awesome childhood memories. As I reminisce, I thought of channeling the 90s vibe by wearing a vintage top and denim jacket paired with stonewash denim shorts and combat booties.
Isn’t nostalgic? Get the look here:
Styled and Photographed by: Yours Truly
You may think that wearing head-to-toe black outfit is like portraying Morticia Addams or like attending to funeral or even the goth aesthetic. But hey, let’s change that perspective.
Embracing this all-black-outfit I wore at the Fund Raising event in our Church as part of the committee. It represents beauty, elegance and formality.
It’s not obvious in this photo that I struggled on looking for the attire to perfectly suit the event. I actually pulled out my dresses, tops, and skirts in my closet and did a mix matching.
Worry No More
It looks like I am wearing dress but I am not. The black turtle neck top paired with black skirt made the illusion of like wearing a black dress. #fashionhack
Also, my belly isn’t obvious because wearing black makes me look skinny, hihihi. #fashionillussion
My Luna Bag to add up the all-black vibe.
What do you think of my all black outfit? I feel confident and comfortable with it. I love it and hope you do too.
BTW, the Fund Raising Event is a success. God really make ways to meet all our needs.
Photo Credits: To my cousin Jaja
HMU: Yours Truly
Happy Friday everyone. I still have that hangover from my 10 days vacation in the Philippines. I can say that my stay is so bitin. But I’m still lucky to get that break. I had chance to visit the whole fambam, went to a Beach in Batangas, hop around at Divisoria and run some errands.
It’s already summer in PI when I arrived and I can feel the heat from Mr. Sun 🌞 but I don’t care at all.
The sunny weather calls me for another #OOTD post, hihi. I have 3 outfits waiting for a blog entry. And I am starting off with this outfit.
Floral Crop Top, Ward88 | Denim Shorts, Target | Adidas Superstar, Adidas | Sunnies, available in my shop
What I love about this outfit is my adidas superstar that I’ve been dying to own since. And now I finally got a pair 😊. Look at my post here for recap. It can go with every outfit, girly, sporty and badass. I am now eyeing on Supertar’s brother, Stan Smith.
Well that’s all I have for today’s post. Feel free to leave your comments on the comment box section.