Whenever I hear “slip wear”, I always think of something slinky and sexy. They tend to look exactly like lingerie. Not to mention, it reminiscent of 90s fashion. Yes, 90s fashion is coming back in style this 2017 and I am sure you know about it. Yay! It is my favorite trend of all because it reminds me of my childhood days.
If you’re following me on instgram(@lingoongeung) I am sure that you’ve already seen me wearing this slip dress that I scored from “ukay”. It is best worn if you layered it over a round neck shirt or a turtle neck.
Layered with Turtle Neck
I can be grunge in this outfit if only I wore booties or oxfords but I don’t think that it’ll be appropriate to where I am going.
I wore this outfit when I attended our Sunday Service yesterday. I wanted to be simple and not to overdress so I paired it with my fringe slip on plus my Luna Bag.
I will end this post with outfit details. And also, credit to my cousin Jerr for patiently taking these pics.
Most of the lady bloggers are sharing “What’s in my bag?” post and this has been floating around IG and Tumblr since. I am curious like a cat what sort of stuffs do they have in their bag so I consider this as a “must read blog”, hihihi. As a blogger, I want to do the same. I thought of doing this as a vlog BUT I am not confident and I might stuffed up, hahaha. So I’ll forget about vlogging and just do like what I did before, just click here. I want to share what I currently have in my bag. But first, let me tell you a short introduction about the bag before I share what was inside.
Luna Replica Bag. Well if you know Usagi Tsukino(Sailor Moon) you’ll know Luna too. Luna is the talking black cat that advises Usagi and other Sailor Soldiers. She has partner named Artemis, the white cat who awakens Sailor V(Ok that’s a trivia, lol). My sister ordered this bag online, click here. The store owner is having a clearance sale and the Luna and Artemis bag were on a very very special price. Guess how much? They sell it for only Php 600(USD 12) for 2 and if you get only 1 it will cost Php 400 (USD 8). It’s super cheap so I immediately told my sister to order it rather than getting an authentic Samantha Vega which cost a thousands and I don’t have budget for it -_-. As I’ve read in some reviews, the authentic and replica looks the same but may be the quality is different, you think? I thought I might take a risk of ordering a fake and cheap SV but I was wrong. I have the bag for more than 6 months now and it’s still in a very good condition and it’s all worth it.
The Metallic crescent moon and chain straps has tiny discolorations but you won’t even notice till you have a closer look. What good is, no signs of rusting.
Some metal feet just like what you see in Coach Bags.
There are inner and outer pockets.
The bag can be closed by magnetic button.
I attached this little Moon Stick Keychain I’ve got from Hatah Hatah, it matches the bag.
It’s made of leather material, a small purse but it holds my essentials and a couple more stuffs. So here’s what’s inside. We’ll start from left to right.
- My iPhone 6 that I’ve got 2 years ago as birthday gift for myself. I always have my phone with me. I use this for work related calls and taking photos. It also has tons of music from iTunes. I protected it with My Melody printed jelly case I’ve got from my sister’s shop.
- Company ID, Work Permit ID and ATM.
- Hello Kitty Coin Purse where I put my coins. I got this from Divisoria for only Php 35.
- Contact Lens and Case if I don’t feel like wearing glasses at work ’cause I look a bit nerdy so I wear lenses instead.
- Maybelline BB Stick and Nude Matte Lipstick. I have to limit the amount of my beauty essentials ’cause they might not all fit in my bag. So I only carry these two must haves.
- Sunnies for shading my eyes to protect it from the sun.
- BYS Blush in Trio, it comes with cheek blush, highlighter and contour.
- Blush on Applicator. Since my BYS doesn’t come with a brush, I had to bring one.
- Hello Kitty Wet Wipes, it’s very handy and ideal for clean ups for hands and face. I also use this after peeing 🙂
- Baby Bench Cologne in Jelly Bean, my favorite baby cologne since forever. It makes me feel like I’m a grade school, hahaha.
- EO Eye Solution that disinfects and lubricates my lenses
- House and Office Keys ’cause I am responsible on holding the office keys. Also, the keychains – the blue fish that looks like Dory is from Boracay, the strawberry is from Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio and the Sailor Moon Cosmic Power again from Hatah Hatah.
There it goes. How do you like what’s inside my bag? Anything similar to yours? If you’ve ever shared a post like this on your blog, drop the link in the comments so I can snoop.