You may think that wearing head-to-toe black outfit is like portraying Morticia Addams or like attending to funeral or even the goth aesthetic. But hey, let’s change that perspective.
Embracing this all-black-outfit I wore at the Fund Raising event in our Church as part of the committee. It represents beauty, elegance and formality.
It’s not obvious in this photo that I struggled on looking for the attire to perfectly suit the event. I actually pulled out my dresses, tops, and skirts in my closet and did a mix matching.
Worry No More
It looks like I am wearing dress but I am not. The black turtle neck top paired with black skirt made the illusion of like wearing a black dress. #fashionhack
Also, my belly isn’t obvious because wearing black makes me look skinny, hihihi. #fashionillussion
My Luna Bag to add up the all-black vibe.
What do you think of my all black outfit? I feel confident and comfortable with it. I love it and hope you do too.
BTW, the Fund Raising Event is a success. God really make ways to meet all our needs.
Photo Credits: To my cousin Jaja
HMU: Yours Truly
Whenever I hear “slip wear”, I always think of something slinky and sexy. They tend to look exactly like lingerie. Not to mention, it reminiscent of 90s fashion. Yes, 90s fashion is coming back in style this 2017 and I am sure you know about it. Yay! It is my favorite trend of all because it reminds me of my childhood days.
If you’re following me on instgram(@lingoongeung) I am sure that you’ve already seen me wearing this slip dress that I scored from “ukay”. It is best worn if you layered it over a round neck shirt or a turtle neck.
Layered with Turtle Neck
I can be grunge in this outfit if only I wore booties or oxfords but I don’t think that it’ll be appropriate to where I am going.
I wore this outfit when I attended our Sunday Service yesterday. I wanted to be simple and not to overdress so I paired it with my fringe slip on plus my Luna Bag.
I will end this post with outfit details. And also, credit to my cousin Jerr for patiently taking these pics.
She lives in fantasy, in the world that so unreal. She believes in everything. In all that she see, in all that she hear, in all that she feel.
A Prince promised her of forever. She believes in it. In all that she sees, in all that she hear, in all that she feel.
But it was only her imagination. There’s no Prince, the Prince was never there, he’s just a ghost. She believed in it, in all that she saw, in all that she heard, in all that she felt.
She escaped in this fantasy, world that is so unreal, full of lies and broken promises. She took her shovel and burried all what she believed in, what she saw, what she heard, what she felt.
“She’s now finally awaken from her FANTASY”
Photograph and HMU: Yours Truly
Thank God it’s Friday. Friday always reminds me that the following day is weekend, when I can relax, chill and won’t be thinking about work. I always imagine that I’ll get stuck on Weekend, watching movie, cook, eat, sleep and then Saturday, Sunday and Saturday again. But hello, the reality is there’s Weekdays(sigh) and you need to work so you’ll survive(adulting). Ok no more complaints from me and I’ll move on, hihi.
Today, I am back with outfit post. I can’t remember when was my last OOTD post. And it is not only myself who’s back but also my Skull Leggings. I found it together with my old clothes that I am planning to sell. And you know what, I nearly dump this precious leggings of mine. Just so you know, I have this leggings for 5 years and it’s one of my favorite. I featured this leggings twice already here in blog and after ages, I am wearing it again.
Our office doesn’t require to wear a decent or office attire every Friday so I can be just casual or plain. I paired my skull leggings with a shirt dress ’cause for me, they are great combination.
I don’t have a full outfit photo so I had to take a separate photo of what shoes I am wearing.
Sandals | Toms
How do you like my badass leggings?
That’s all for now. I’m up to preparing a Life Lately post and video of our recent trip to Koitaki Papua New Guinea. Promise I’ll post them the soonest. Hope you have an awesome weekend.
This was originally posted by one of the blogger I am following, Pink for Days by Chiela(Hi there Cheila). I asked her if I can get permission to write similar to blog post she wrote here although she indicate on her post that we can share it to our blog but still I’ve asked.
I participated on that post and I had opportunity to share Chiela more about me. I wanted to do the same with my readers as I would love to know more about them by answering the questions below.
- These questions should be answered in the comment section. But if you think that it’s too personal, you can answer privately send thru my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can answer them as topics or do a small text.
- You can skip the ones you don’t want to answer.
- You can think of this as a tag and do the same on your blog, to get to know your readers!!
So here goes the questions:
- What is your first name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- Can you tell me your age and birthday?
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding?
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together?
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages?
- What do you do for a living?
- What did you study in University? Did you attend?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What sports/activities do you practice?
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names?
- What time is it for you right now?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like?
Here’s my answer in response with the questions so you’ll know more about me:
- What is your first name? – RONALYN – it’s actually my Dad and Mom’s combination name – RONALDO & JOCELYN 😄
- Do you have a middle name? Yes. It’s – – Francia
- Can you tell me your age and birthday? – I’m on my late 20s and my birthday is on 6th of December
- Where in the world are you? – I am from Philippines but currently residing in Papua New Guinea
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages? – I speak our main language which is Filipino(Tagalog) and English too. But I want to learn Korean & Japanese language
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding? -No
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together? – I am single, ready to mingle, bahahaha
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babies do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages? -No
- What do you do for a living? – I am working as Service Corporate Manager 3 years now
- What did you study in University? Did you attend? – I took BS. Business Management
- What’s your favorite book? What’s your favorite book? – I’m not really into reading books(novel, fiction, romance, etc) but I can tell you that I love to read the Bible
- What’s your favorite movie? – I don’t have a specific favorite movie. I love watching movies means I have so many favorites, Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Hobbit trilogy, Marvel, The Mortal Instrument, & Disney Movies
- What is your favorite band or artist? – Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars – Jared Leto, Incubus, Avril Lavigne, Bullet for my Valentine, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC – Justin Timberlake
- What is your favorite food? – Japanese Food, Burger, Pasta, Pizza, Tofu & Seafoods 🍝🍣🍢 🍔
- Do you have any hobbies? Sleeping? Hahaha. But I can say Blogging 😃
- What sports/activities do you practice? – Haha, I am not sporty but I love watching Basketball 🏀⛹🏻
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names? – I had before and his name is Maro. But unfortunately, he died when I went home to Philippines last year. He’s a Cat 😿
- What time is it for you right now? Time to find love? Haha jk it’s 7:30 PM
- Why do you blog? – “Cause for me, blogging is my escape on sharing my thoughts and my love for cats, photography, fashion & traveling
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like? -What I love about blogging is you get to meet people around the world. They communicate by liking and get to react with your post.
And additional, facts about me:
- I was a Hip Hop dancer when I was in High School. I was member of Now Girls Allowed dance crew. Oh my, I miss dancing, I’ll do this sometime.
- I know also most of the Disney songs.
- I know how to do nail art
To all my readers, It would be great and I’ll definitely appreciate if you participate in this Get-to-know-you-questions. I want to know more about YOU who has been reading and interacting here in Crazy Cat Lady’s Diaries despite I’m not posting regularly. You’re all my inspiration to write more here on blog. Thank you to y’all
My blog has just celebrated it’s 1st Anniversary last Friday, September 2, 2016. I can’t believe, but it has been an entire year since I moved out to WordPress and started running CrazyCatLady’s Diaries. Hooray!
Today, I look back and see what I’ve done and share with y’all. It was amazing how I’ve stayed and never neglected my blog. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who has been visiting, interacting and supporting in the past twelve months, not just by words but instead, hosting a GIVEAWAY. Yes, you read it right, I will be sharing/giving some goodies for free as part of giving thanks and celebrating my blog’s 1st anniversary.
So here’s the prize and mechanics:
- Canvass Zip Pouch from Cotton On
- Light Blue Bow Wallet from House of Kawaii
- Mascara from Cover Girl
- Ariel Inspired Choker, Double Wrap Choker and Beaded Bracelet from Oceanhues PH
To enter and to join this giveaway, you’ll just need to follow some instructions by clicking this link: a Rafflecopter giveaway
For extra points,
1. Follow House of Kawaii on IG
2. Share/Repost this blog on your FB and tag 3 friends.
3. On the comment box section, leave your full name, IG name, FB name and the link of your shared post.
This giveaway is exclusively for Philippine resident only. Giveaway ends on 30th of September 2016. Winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter and I will announce it on 1st of October 2016.
So Good Luck to y’all!
Isn’t funny how to see things come back to style? Choker necklaces, which only 90’s kid will know are making a fierce comeback. I can remember, I wore black and beaded choker wayback when I was in High School. Back then, I don’t have money to buy one so I had to make it myself, hihihihi.
As you noticed, celebrities and fashion bloggers are wearing chokers. It’s very stylish and gives edge to your outfit – from boring to laid back. Preferably, chokers are worn with low cut blouse or top to highlight it. See how I wore mine with Off Shoulders,
Double Suede Choker
Chokers from Oceanhuesph
Did I work it out perfectly? Hihihihi. Chokers are my current obsession and I have 4 leather chokers from Oceanhuesph(click the link up there) and 1 Tattoo Choker I got from Divisoria and I am planning to get mooooore.
Have you been wearing or have ever tried wearing chokers? How did you wear it? You may share yours by leaving comment below.
That’s all for now.