Hello First Day of August. Time flown by so fast and we’re on the 8th month of the year. Hooray! But nothing really exciting that I know that’s gonna happen this month, hahaha. I hope that there’s gonna be a “surprise holiday” again here in PNG like what happened in the last couple of months. I am HUMAN, who doesn’t want Holidays-no work during these days? Ok, enough of the expectations and let’s all move on.
With my previous entry(click here
for the recap), I’ve mentioned that I’m gonna do a separate post on What’s In My Make Up Bag/Pouch. I wanted to share with y’all what my daily essentials are. But before I start off, let me share you a short story.
I remember how I got so addicted on hoarding make ups and watching those make up tutorials on YouTube and I was trying to do it myself way back 2010, haha. Honestly, I don’t really buy my make ups. 75% of make ups were just given by my friends and relatives from U.S as their pasalubongs. Oh how lucky am I :). You may all see them here and here.
And now for today’s entry, let me show you what I usually have in my-make-up-pouch.
|WHAT’S IN MY CAT MAKE UP BAG/POUCH
1. L’OREAL MAGIC SMOOTH SOUFFLE. A mousse foundation that creates flawless and even toned finish. It’s oil-free and non-sticky. I got this from Chemist(The Watson’s of Australia) for AUD 10.00.
2. HAYAN SILKY FACE POWDER. It adds shimmer to your face and I use it to finish off my make up.
3. MAYBELINE BB STICK. To erase/cover up dark spots but can use it also as foundation.
4. WEDGE SPONGE. I was using it on removing excess eye shadows and eyeliners.
5. FLORMAR EYELINER PEN. I love using this pen liner. The application is very quick especially when you’re on a rush and it’s waterproof, it’ll last for a day.
6. NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL, BLACK BEAN. My very favorite eye pencil from Jean. I was using it on creating black smokey eyes.
7. MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA. Giving me long, thick lashes.
8. CLINIQUE EYESHADOW PALETTE. I’ve been using this eye shadow for a long time. Got this from Aunt Marie as her Christmas Gift dated back 2009. It comes in four shades of eye shadow, frosted white, green, purple and bronze.
9. APPLICATORS. Brushes that I use for blending the eye shadows.
10. ELF EYEBROW KIT. This eyebrow kit helps me create that “matarush na kilay“. It makes your brows more thicker, fuller and defined.
11. MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS. I didn’t buy this lip balm, I actually got it from a blog giveaway here. I use it to keep my lips hydrated.
12. LIPSTICKS. I always have two shades of lipstick in my pouch, one pink(the-five-dollar-lipstick from Chemist) and one red(Wet and Wild). When I have no time to put on make up or when I’m on a rush, my trick is to put on a brighter lipstick to create that I-don’t-give-a-damn-I-am-beautiful look, lol.
13. ELF ALL OVER COLOR STICK. It’s a 3 in 1 color stick for your eyes, lips and face, but I only use this as blush 🙂
14. EYELASH CURLER. For curling eyelashes before I apply the mascara.
15. TONY MOLY PETITE BUNNY GLOSSBAR. I think this brand is from Korea. It’s a lipstigloss(lipstick and lipgloss in one) with adorably bunny caps, hihi so cute.
16. CAT FACE MAKE UP POUCH/BAG. From my previous entry, this cat pouch is from Ate Len. Best to put in the make ups because the pouch was made of plastic material(I dunno what kind of material is that, hahaha) and it’s bulky.
It’s quite a loooot and good thing that it all fits in one pouch :). Now it’s your turn – what’s currently on your make up bag?
PS: I am thinking if I’ll change my blog name. Any suggestions? Kbye.