Hi Guys! Hope you are doing well. And yes, I am back with another post and decided to do a makeup blog as I am obsessing and getting hooked up on watching makeup vlogs on YouTube. I wanted to share you all this make up I did to myself.
I am not pro here so please no judging, hahaha 😅 Let’s get quick here.
Here’s my Neutral Makeup Look a.k.a Pang Everyday Look daw
I am not good at filming(but hopefully I can someday) so instead of demonstrating how I did this make up, I’ll just give you these simple steps.
- Moisturized my face
- Corrected my face with small amount of BB Cream and concealed the dark spots and under eye area
- Set with face powder for finishing
- Filled up my eyebrows
- Champagne Eyeshadow for my eyelids and dark brown for the crease. I combined also these 2 shades for the lower lash line
- Applied fine black liner and mascara
- Contoured my face, highlighted the required portion and applied blush
- Applied lipstick in peach color
Here are the products I used on achieving this look 😄
So how do you like my makeup? It’s just simple di ba but look presentable. And also, effortless ’cause it took me only 15-20 minutes to finish this look.
Well I hope you like this post. And if you have any questions and suggestions, feel free to leave your comments on the comment box section.