I’ve explain with my previous post why I’ve been gone for ages but all that really matter now is that I’ve decided to come back. Yes, I’ve decided to blog again. But still I don’t know how often I’m gonna update this blog but I’ll try my best to share stories with y’all.
Moving on, I’ve been planning to do this for a long time. Have you seen the “What’s in my Bag” posts floating around IG, Tumblr and Blogosphere? Everybody was doing it and I wanted to do my version of What’s In my Bag. Here it is:
|WHAT’S IN MY CAT’S BAG?|
1. 3D CAT FACE BAG. This cat face bag was a huge hit at the office and everybody was asking where did I get this bag. I got this cutie patotie bag at Gwyshop. They’ve been selling some kawaii stuffs on their store. Apart from it’s cuteness, it was exactly looks like my cat Maro, hihihi. Been planning also to sell this bag in our shop.
2. CAT FACE MAKE UP POUCH. Haha, oh well, It’s obvious that I’m a Crazy Cat Lady. I got the Cat Face Make Up Pouch from Ate Len as her pasalubong when she went to Australia for her Holiday Leave. She knows that I’m such a sucker for cat stuffs, lol. And what’s inside? I think I have to do a separate post on what’s inside my make up pouch. I just took out the everyday beauty essentials that I am using- L’oreal Mousse Foundation, Eye Pen Liner, Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, Elf Blush Stick & Olay Moisturizer. Thank you for always making me pretty 🙂
3. EYEGLASSES. ‘Cause I am a genius loljk. I’ve got a poor eyesight so I have to wear glasses at work.
4. iPAD MINI. My 16GB iPad Mini that I got 2 years ago as reward for myself. Been carrying it with me ’cause I’m using it to check my email especially when I’m out of the office. Also, I’m using it to listen to my favorite Paramore and RJA songs during lunch break, ROCK ‘EN ROLL TO THE WORLD \m/
5. ZEBRA CELLET. CELLET- Cellphone Case + Wallet. Got this from Mumi, where I can put my Mobile Phone, ID’s, ATM Cards and cash 🙂
6. MOBILE PHONES. For emergency calls, lol. I’ve got two phones with me in my bag. One is for personal use and the other one’s for calling our clients.
7. ID’S, ATM/CREDIT CARD. Yes of course, ID’s should be always in my bag and also the ATM Card for emergency needs.
8. PASSPORT. My passport that was just put onto Hello Kitty Passport Holder, hihihi.
9. DISNEY PRINCESS COLOGNE. It is a baby’s cologne. I don’t know but I love the scent 😀
10. HELLO KITTY WET WIPES. I’m a girl so I must have this in my bag. You know na where I am using it, no need to explain, hahaha.
11. DENTAL FLOSS. I am Betty La Fea’s sister loljk, but because I have braces, I have to carry this with me. It such embarrassing when you’ve got food stuck on your teeth, nakikipag-usap ka na may tinga ka without knowing. I’ve experience that before, super nakakahiya 😦
12. USB CORD/CHARGER. To use of course kapag lowbat.
13. STYLIZED BOOK BY LIZ UY. I haven’t finish reading it so I’ve been reading it during lunch time. It’s like the 10 commandments of styling. This book inspires me on how to dress up.
14. KEYS. House Key, Office’s Front Door Key and the Access Card at the Main Office- ’cause our office is a bit techie, kaya swipe-swipe lang, hihihi 😀
15. COMB. Use to get rid of Bad-Hair-Day or if you see your Prince Charming at the office, charaught!
The contents in my bag describes what kind of person am I. So how do you like the stuffs inside?
So there you have it. That’s a wrap for my What’s in my Bag post. Hope you like it 🙂